Petro Jacyk Education Foundation is an established charitable organization which
has been supporting educational initiatives, programs and higher learning academic
centres since 1986. The Foundation’s office is currently seeking an Administrator
with the responsibility of managing day-to-day activities.
• Two to four years of progressive work experience in an administrative role.
• College or University graduate preferred.
• Fluency in both English and Ukrainian.
• Excellent telephone manner, strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
• Organized, efficient, self-motivated, accurate and able to work independently.
• Experience in fundraising and community relations.
• Able to follow instructions and handle multiple tasks.
• Knowledge of social media interfaces including Facebook.
• Mature attitude and professional demeanour.
Job type: Part time (16h/week). Location: Mississauga, ON
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualification.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Please visit our website for more information https://jacykfoundation.com/